Wednesday, March 5, 2008

About me and this blog

Like my "About Me" says, I'm a part-time telecomm tech (I think of myself as a glorified cable puller, but, I'm getting better), an occasional petsitter, and a loan closer, from time to time. I used to be an escrow officer (with my own branch, for a while), a bag slinger with Disney Cruise Line, a veteran mailman for the US Army Reserve (with time in Haiti and Bosnia), and an ice-cream slinger at Magic Kingdom. I'm a huge Yankees fan, a Red Sox hater, and a closet NASCAR fan (no particular driver). I have two "zany" cats and a wife, in no particular order. I love subs (especially from Publix), pizza, and cheeseburgers - I'm a bit of a foodie, and I'm pretty handy in the kitchen. I enjoy camping - out of a tent, natch. I have a niece and a nephew, that I don't see enough of. Because of my brother and nephew, I keep loose tabs on WWE wrestling (Gawd, the writing is poor!). I love train wrecks, so I'm a big fan of gossip, especially celebrity gossip (I had full wood while watching Britney bottom out, lol)

IDK where this blog will lead, I'm sure that for the time being, it will be heavy on sports - a lot of Yankees baseball. I'm trying to become an NFL fan, but I don't have a team yet. (I follow the Pats because my boss is a huge fan, but I have that whole anti-Boston bias, so I don't like it :) I'm going to be posting my camping reports when we go, I know that I'll have a few things to say about real estate title, and I'm sure that I'll have something to say about my life, and life in general. Its a bit of an outlet for me for my writing bug - who knows, maybe I'll get motivated and throw some prose up here. (Back in high school, 15 or so years ago, I did a bunch of creative writing.)

Welcome aboard! Let me know what you think =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!