Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm a sucky blogger

He says as he's about to run out the door... Oh well.

Real quick Pinstripe update -

o Mr April has earned his $275m paycheck... not.

o Jobamania and CMW are out for likely the remainder of the season.

o Pudge Rod didn't exactly provide the punch behind the plate that the Yankees had hoped.

o Got Melky was demoted and is now trade bait.

o Girardi's stock answer for any injury is that there's nothing wrong... even as the player is sitting behind him with an arm wrapped in more ice than... uhh... I got nothing here, folks.


Its not a good situation. If they can take the next two, maybe there's a chance, but... I thought that I'd never ever say this, but I'm glad that football season is right around the corner. Because I don't think that I'll be watching baseball in October.


I've also recently learned that I've got mad Guitar Hero 2 skills. Yes, I've been spending my time playing video games instead of blogging. Yes, I suck, lol

No comments: